Time Exposure 1




So these are not the things I wanted to do my time exposure on but it will have to do. I really don't know how the lights in this photo got this way, well I know how they got that way, but I don't remember moving the camera that much to cause it to do that. 
The workers here were really nice and very interested in what I was doing. They thought I was with some news program or something like that. I like how they just show up as ghosts in the photo. My eyes are first drawn to the lights but then I see the workers.






So I originally wanted to take pictures of star trails but the stupid clouds got in the way, but as we all know accidents happen and you can get pictures from those. I like how the lights from the cop cars make the photo have a purple tone overall.

Comments

Popular Posts