This is my final float project. It took me a while for me to come up with the idea, well truthfully, I did not come up with the idea until the project was late. I could not come up with an idea for a while because I was over thinking it. My final planning for the pool shot turned out exactly as I planned. At first, when I attempted it I did not have all the props I needed so I came up with the idea of the superhero saving the girl (below). For that one, I ran out of chalk. I had to photoshop a lot of the spaces I missed and I had to change the color of his cape because I did not have a red sheet available. Once I got the hang of this project I came up with a ton of ideas and eventually I would like to try and create them.


Popular Posts