Update

So, recently I moved out to Utah for college and haven't been able to get out and take photos like I have been wanting to. Fortunately, a few of my friends have offered to be models for me so I can continue bettering my skills as a portrait photographer. Hopefully I am able to start this soon so I have things to do in my spare time.

One of my classes has a section that deals with photo editing in photoshop. I was looking over the instructions and even their example was not properly edited. It made my day that I will be able to out shine even the example that is made for the whole section. I'll post the finished product so you can see.


Here it is....
I sat in class telling myself this assignment is a joke. but it was fun because I got to watch a movie for the rest of class.

Comments

Popular Posts