Carte de Visite

So for my history of photography class, we have a midterm project that has to relate to the 1820-1900 era of photography. I decided to recreate the Carte de Visite. These were small cards with people's photos on them. they were left at the houses that people visited. They were the size of business cards and usually had the name and location of the photography studio where they were taken. In this era of photography, most photos were taken in studios. Since I myself do not have a photography studio, I decided to take the photos outdoors. I then made the photos look old and these are what I got. Then, next step will be to print them out and past them onto cards and put the name and location of the photography studio on them.





























Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts