Artist Statement

Since I started high school, I have been drawn towards photography. I would love to be able to take beautiful pictures without having to use the Auto setting on the camera. I know how to work the settings but I just don't trust myself because I believe that I will not be able to capture the effect that I see. Just seeing the beauty in everything inspires me to pick up a camera. When I don't capture the image that I originally wanted I get a little upset if it was a one of a kind shot but I try to make the best out of the image that I did get. I also enjoy making digital paintings out of the photos that I have taken. The first time I made one it turned out so much better that I expected it to look. I have discovered the artist in myself since I started taking photography. I would love to be able to take professional grade photos by the end of the year. I want to know my way around the camera and Photoshop. I would like to be able to take the perfect photo every time.

Comments

Popular Posts