Mini-Portfolio





I chose this photo because this was the first photo that I made that turned out how I wanted it to. When we were making the big-small composition it took me forever to come up with an idea and this one formed as Juvian and I were walking around looking for photo ideas.








I chose this photo because I particularly like the emphasis the lighting in the photo brings out on the silver in the shoes and the crown. The different colors in the dresses and the flowers I like because of the contrast they create with the shoes and the crown.









This photo I chose because this was a project I had to research how to create the photo. Once I had finished the photo I felt the best about it because I had put the most effort in to creating the image I wanted. 









I am proud of this photo because this was originally a drawing I made. This is the first drawing I created after practicing and perfecting my proportions. When I made it into a digital painting, it took me a while to get the colors and effect I wanted, but I finally created something I liked. 







This photo I chose because I painted this photo in Photoshop and I really focused and tried to make the photo look like the original I took. This photo I am the proudest of because I really focused on the details in it.

Comments

Popular Posts